McDonald’s is one of the largest fast food chains in the world, with over 36,000 restaurants. McDonald’s is known for its high-quality food and its commitment to customer service. McDonalds menu has many varieties of items such as Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets, Wraps, Salads, and Shakes.
McDonald’s Menu and Prices
McDonald’s has a range of interesting Food items on its menu. Now, let’s have a look at some of the Specials on McDonald’s Restaurant Menu.
|Big Breakfast With Muffin||$5.55|
|Hotcakes & Sausage||$4.65|
|Sausage Gravy Biscuit||$3.49|
|Hotcakes and Sausage||$4.79|
|2 Biscuits and Gravy||$4.49|
|Big Breakfast with Steak and Hotcakes||$7.15|
|Big Breakfast with Muffin and Hotcake||$6.89|
|Big Breakfast with Hotcakes||$6.39|
|Big Breakfast with Bacon and Hotcakes||$6.49|
|Double Bacon Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal||$11.59|
|Quarter Pounder with Cheese Deluxe Meal||$9.65|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Meal||$8.55|
|Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich Meal||$9.15|
|Bacon QPC Meal – Salad||$8.75|
|Hot and Spicy McChicken McGriddle Meal||$5.35|
|Hot And Spicy McChicken Meal||$5.35|
|Sausage Biscuit Meal||$4.25|
|6 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders Meal||$9.65|
|Quarter Cheese Deluxe – Side Salad Meal||$8.25|
|Bacon Egg Cheese McMuffin Meal||$6.75|
|McDouble – Small Meal||$3.79|
|Triple Cheeseburger Meal||$6.89|
|Double Quarter Cheese Deluxe – Side Salad Meal||$9.59|
|Filet O Fish Meal||$8.29|
|Sausage Biscuit with Egg – Meal||$6.75|
|Southern Style Chicken Biscuit – Meal||$5.05|
|Sausage McMuffin Meal||$4.29|
|McChicken – Small Meal||$3.65|
|Double Bacon QPC Meal||$11.30|
|10 Piece Glazed Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders Meal||$13.60|
|Sausage Egg McMuffin Meal||$6.75|
|Quarter Pounder With Cheese Meal||$8.85|
|10 Piece McNuggets Meal||$8.99|
|2 Sausage Burrito Meal||$6.03|
|Double Quarter Cheese Deluxe Meal||$10.29|
|Bacon McDouble Meal||$5.71|
|Sausage Egg Biscuit Meal||$6.79|
|Chicken McGriddle Meal||$5.35|
|Chicken McGriddle – Medium Meal||$4.79|
|Spicy Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich Meal||$9.35|
|Grilled Artisan Chicken Meal||$9.09|
|Bacon Egg & Cheese Bagel – Meal||$6.65|
|Southern Style Chicken Meal||$6.70|
|Egg White Delight – Meal||$5.89|
|Crispy Chicken Scratch Made Biscuit Meal||$5.49|
|Crispy Chicken Sandwich Meal||$8.39|
|Buttermilk Chicken Biscuit Meal||$5.15|
|6 Piece Glazed Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders Meal||$9.75|
|McRib – Side Salad Meal||$6.85|
|2 Sausage Gravy Biscuit – Meal||$6.65|
|2 Ranch Snack Wrap Chicken Tender Meal||$7.15|
|Sausage Egg Cheese McGriddle Meal||$6.90|
|Bacon QPC Meal||$10.05|
|2 Ranch Snack Wrap Chicken Tender Side Salad Meal||$6.98|
|Bacon Egg Cheese McGriddle Meal||$6.87|
|Sausage Gravy Biscuit Meal||$5.45|
|McChicken Hot N Spicy Meal||$4.35|
|10 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders Meal||$13.77|
|4 Pc Glazed Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders Meal||$7.65|
|Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Meal||$6.79|
|2 Ranch Snack Wrap Grill Meal||$7.25|
|Double Filet O Fish Meal||$9.29|
|McChicken Biscuit Meal||$4.74|
|Quarter Cheese Deluxe Meal||$8.99|
|Crispy Chicken McGriddle Meal||$5.89|
|6 Piece McNuggets Meal||$6.65|
|Crispy Chicken Biscuit Meal||$6.09|
|Hot N Spicy McChicken Biscuit||$3.55|
|Bacon Big Mac – Salad||$8.68|
|Double Bacon QPC – Salad||$10.05|
|Bacon Big Mac Meal||$9.88|
|Double Cheeseburger Meal||$5.33|
|Bacon Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal||$10.20|
|10 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders Salad||$13.61|
|Bacon BBQ Burger Meal||$10.86|
|Oreo Shamrock McFlurry||$3.58|
|4 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders Salad||$7.47|
|Snack Snickerdoodle Mcflurry||$2.84|
|Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich Meal Salad||$8.05|
|Double Bacon BBQ Burger||$7.93|
|13 Cookie Tote||$5.27|
|Bacon BBQ Burger||$6.57|
|Medium French Fries||$2.79|
|M Shamrock Shake||$3.57|
|Crispy Buttermilk Chicken Meal||$9.28|
|6 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders Salad||$9.59|
|6 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders Meal||$10.25|
|Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich Meal||$8.66|
|4 Piece Chicken McNugget – Happy Meal||$4.36|
|Egg McMuffin – Meal||$6.86|
|4 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders Meal||$8.08|
|12 Donut Sticks||$3.97|
|4 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders Meal||$7.55|
|Double Bacon BBQ Burger Meal||$12.25|
|Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit – Meal||$6.89|
|10 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders Meal||$14.69|
|Pumpkin and Creme Pie||$1.70|
|McCafé Blueberry Muffin||$2.62|
|Apple and Pumpkin and Creme Pie||$2.29|
|3 Pack Of Cookies||$1.62|
|Glazed Pull Apart Donut||$2.10|
|Baked Apple Pie||$1.11|
|Cherry & Creme Pie||$1.25|
|Blueberry and Creme Pie||$1.89|
|Strawberry and CrÃ¨me Pie||$1.84|
|Cinnamon Coffee Cake||$1.09|
|McCafé Cinnamon Roll||$3.15|
|2 Chocolate Chip Cookies||$1.35|
|1 Chocolate Chip Cookie||$0.88|
|3 Chocolate Chip Cookies||$1.58|
|McCafé Apple Fritter||$2.79|
All Day Breakfast
|Bacon Egg & Cheese McGriddles® Meal||$8.66|
|Sausage Burrito Meal||$6.98|
|Sausage Egg & Cheese McGriddles® Meal||$8.66|
|Fruit & Maple Oatmeal||$3.70|
|Hotcakes & Bacon||$5.57|
Sandwiches & Meals
|Southern Style Chicken||$4.15|
|Crispy Buttermilk Chicken||$5.79|
|50 Piece McNuggets||$13.99|
Full List of McDonald’s Menu
|Ranch Snack Wrap – Crispy||$2.39|
|Quarter Pounder with Cheese Deluxe||$6.17|
|20 Piece McNuggets||$7.31|
|Southern Chicken Biscuit||$3.14|
|Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$4.90|
|Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese||$7.26|
|Spicy Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$5.71|
|Steak Egg Cheese Bagel||$5.21|
|Quarter Pounder with Cheese||$5.49|
|6 Piece Glazed Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders||$7.02|
|4 Piece Glazed Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders||$4.89|
|Bacon Egg Cheese McGriddle||$4.68|
|6 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders||$7.15|
|Hot and Spicy McChicken McGriddle||$2.75|
|4 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders||$4.70|
|4 Piece McNuggets||$2.49|
|Deluxe Quarter Cheese||$5.80|
|Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel||$4.58|
|Buttermilk Chicken Biscuit – Crispy||$3.05|
|10 Piece McNuggets||$5.07|
|Double Quarter Cheese Deluxe||$7.48|
|Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$7.29|
|Hot N Spicy McChicken||$1.70|
|10 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders||$11.40|
|Double Quarter With Cheese||$6.58|
|Bacon Quarter Pounder with Cheese||$6.69|
|Double Bacon Quarter Pounder with Cheese||$8.15|
|Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$4.72|
|Sausage Egg Biscuit||$4.31|
|Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich||$7.30|
|Double Bacon QPC||$8.12|
|Crispy Chicken Biscuit||$3.67|
|Crispy Chicken Scratch Made Biscuit||$3.39|
|Double Filet O Fish||$6.07|
|6 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders||$6.90|
|Ultimate Chicken Sandwich||$4.55|
|Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$5.57|
|Bacon Egg Cheese McMuffin||$4.37|
|10 Piece Chicken McNuggets®||$6.72|
|Ranch Snack Wrap – Grilled||$2.42|
|Sausage Biscuit with Egg||$4.19|
|Crispy Chicken McGriddle||$3.69|
|Hot and Spicy McChicken||$2.15|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich||$4.16|
|10 Piece Glazed Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders||$11.18|
|Egg White Delight||$3.90|
|Deluxe Double Quarter Cheese||$7.01|
|Sausage Egg Cheese McGriddle||$4.75|
|10 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders||$11.52|
|Sausage Egg McMuffin||$4.43|
|Grilled Artisan Chicken||$5.63|
|Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit||$4.62|
|Ranch Snack Wrap – Chicken Tender||$2.43|
|4 Piece Spicy BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders||$4.91|
|6 Piece McNuggets||$3.41|
|Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich||$5.47|
|Bacon Big Mac||$6.49|
|20 Piece Chicken McNuggets®||$6.99|
|Sausage McMuffin with Egg||$3.76|
|Deluxe Breakfast with Muffin||$5.97|
|2 Cheeseburger Meal||$6.67|
|Big Mac Meal||$8.79|
|Steak Egg & Cheese Bagel – Meal||$7.15|
|Sausage Egg & Cheese McGriddles||$4.62|
|BigMac Bundle Box||$16.01|
|10 Mcnuggets Meal||$8.05|
|Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese Meal||$10.17|
Extra Value Meals®
|McChicken – Side Salad Meal||$6.48|
|4 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Tenders Meal||$9.09|
|10 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Tenders Meal||$17.48|
|Double Cheeseburger – Side Salad Meal||$7.12|
|McDouble – Side Salad Meal||$6.53|
|6 Piece Buttermilk Crispy Tenders Meal||$11.89|
|20 McNuggets – Side Salad Meal||$11.85|
|10 Piece Chicken McNuggets® Meal||$11.33|
|Blueberry Muffin Bundle||$2.45|
|Cold Brew Frappé||$2.22|
|Medium Nonfat Latte||$3.49|
|Medium Iced French Vanilla Latte||$3.46|
|Iced Nonfat Turtle Macchiato||$2.19|
|Iced Nonfat Vanilla Latte||$2.35|
|Medium Premium Roast Coffee||$1.55|
|Colombian Medium Roast||$1.00|
|Iced Pumpkin Latte||$2.24|
|Iced Nonfat French Vanilla Latte||$2.33|
|Medium Iced Caramel Latte||$3.50|
|Nonfat Premium Hot Chocolate||$2.26|
|Iced Caramel Coffee||$2.00|
|Iced Caramel Latte||$2.39|
|French Vanilla Cappuccino||$2.01|
|Nonfat French Vanilla Latte||$2.31|
|Iced Turtle Macchiato||$2.15|
|Iced Nonfat Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$2.46|
|Medium French Vanilla Latte||$3.53|
|Chocolate Chip Frappé||$2.36|
|Nonfat Sugarfree Vanilla Cappuccino||$2.32|
|Medium Caramel Mocha||$3.54|
|Iced Nonfat Sugar Free Vanilla Latte||$2.37|
|Nonfat Caramel Cappuccino||$2.30|
|Iced Hazelnut Latte||$2.54|
|Iced Sugar Free Vanilla Latte||$2.63|
|Nonfat Hazelnut Latte||$2.31|
|Medium Iced Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$3.37|
|Iced Sugar Free Vanilla Coffee||$2.26|
|Iced Caramel Mocha||$2.55|
|Iced Nonfat Caramel Mocha||$2.33|
|Medium Iced Coffee||$2.29|
|Medium Strawberry Banana Smoothie||$3.67|
|Iced Hazelnut Coffee||$2.10|
|2 Pack Muffin Topper||$1.68|
|Medium Nonfat Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$3.38|
|Medium Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$3.38|
|Medium Nonfat Pumpkin Latte||$3.37|
|Iced Peppermint Mocha||$2.46|
|Medium Vanilla Cappuccino||$3.37|
|Iced Peppermint Coffee||$2.15|
|Premium Hot Chocolate||$2.35|
|Iced French Vanilla Coffee||$2.00|
|Medium Nonfat Caramel Mocha||$3.55|
|Medium Iced Caramel Coffee||$2.31|
|Nonfat Caramel Mocha||$2.31|
|Iced Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$2.45|
|Iced Pumpkin Coffee||$1.99|
|Caramel Hot Chocolate||$2.55|
|Medium Iced Nonfat Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$3.36|
|Iced Nonfat Latte||$2.37|
|Iced Vanilla Latte||$2.33|
|Strawberry Banana Smoothie||$2.39|
|Medium Non-Fat Cappuccino||$3.34|
|Sugarfree Vanilla Cappuccino||$2.58|
|Nonfat Caramel Macchiato||$2.34|
|Nonfat Vanilla Cappuccino||$2.31|
|Mango Pineapple Smoothie||$2.38|
|Medium Iced Nonfat French Vanilla Latte||$3.48|
|Sugar Free Vanilla Latte||$2.66|
|Medium Iced Vanilla Latte||$3.49|
|Medium Iced Nonfat Pumpkin Latte||$3.39|
|Medium Mocha Frappé||$3.99|
|Iced Caramel Macchiato||$2.44|
|Cranberry Orange Muffin||$1.98|
|Medium Iced Non-Fat Vanilla Latte||$3.68|
|Medium Iced Pumpkin Latte||$3.33|
|Medium Caramel Latte||$3.53|
|Medium Hot Tea||$1.46|
|Medium Iced French Vanilla Coffee||$2.31|
|Premium Roast Coffee||$1.26|
|Medium Nonfat Vanilla Cappuccino||$3.37|
|Iced Nonfat Caramel Latte||$2.33|
|Iced Nonfat Hazelnut Latte||$2.34|
|Medium Nonfat Premium Hot Chocolate||$3.15|
|Medium Premium Hot Chocolate||$3.15|
|Medium Caramel Frappé||$3.99|
|Iced Nonfat Pumpkin Latte||$2.23|
|Medium Iced Nonfat Caramel Mocha||$3.53|
|Nonfat Hazelnut Cappuccino||$2.29|
|Medium Iced Nonfat Mocha||$3.50|
|Nonfat Pumpkin Latte||$2.25|
|Iced Nonfat Mocha||$2.32|
|Medium Decaf Coffee||$1.54|
|Nonfat Sugar Free Vanilla Latte||$2.34|
|Cranberry Orange Muffin Bundle||$2.51|
|Medium Chocolate Chip Frappé||$4.06|
|Iced Nonfat Caramel Macchiato||$2.31|
|Strawberry & CrÃ¨me Pie||$1.21|
|French Vanilla Latte||$2.38|
|Peppermint Hot Chocolate||$2.43|
|Medium Nonfat French Vanilla Latte||$3.53|
|Medium Cold Brew Frappé||$3.83|
|Nonfat Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$2.45|
|Medium Iced Vanilla Coffee||$2.35|
|Medium Non-Fat French Vanilla Latte||$3.68|
|Iced Vanilla Coffee||$2.35|
|Nonfat Caramel Hot Chocolate||$2.29|
|Cinnamon Cookie Latte||$2.45|
|Medium Iced Mocha||$3.51|
|Medium Iced Latte||$3.39|
|Medium Nonfat Mocha||$3.50|
|Medium Mango Pineapple Smoothie||$3.67|
|Medium Iced Nonfat Vanilla Latte||$3.50|
|Iced French Vanilla Latte||$2.60|
|Nonfat Turtle Macchiato||$2.22|
|Nonfat Caramel Latte||$2.32|
|Hamburger – Happy Meal||$4.00|
|6pc Chicken McNuggets Happy Meal||$5.75|
|4 Piece Chicken McNuggets® Happy Meal®||$4.19|
Sweets & Desserts
|Regular M&M McFlurry||$3.40|
|Medium Strawberry Shake||$3.59|
|Minute Maid Strawberry Watermelon Slushie||$2.17|
|Regular Chips Ahoy! McFlurry||$4.12|
|Guava and Creme Pie||$1.29|
|Hot Fudge Sundae||$2.52|
|Regular Oreo McFlurry||$3.89|
|Medium Vanilla Shake||$3.59|
|Regular MandM McFlurry||$4.31|
|Medium Chocolate Shake||$3.60|
|Apple & Holiday Pie||$1.79|
|Chips Ahoy McFlurry||$3.07|
|Pumpkin & Creme Pie||$1.20|
|Snack Oreo Shamrock McFlurry||$3.22|
Fries, Sides & More
|Fruit & Yogurt Parfait||$1.68|
|Basket of Fries||$3.94|
|Pico De Gallo||$0.57|
|Grilled Chicken Filet||$2.38|
|Medium Frozen Blue Raspberry||$1.77|
|10Pc Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders & 2 M Fry||$13.65|
|McDonalds Value Pack Plus 4||$29.07|
|Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit||$4.39|
|Family Breakfast Meal||$16.09|
|Bacon Egg & Cheese McGriddles||$4.63|
|Peach Slushie Minute Maid||$1.69|
|All Day Breakfast Meal Bundle||$26.18|
|Sweet Iced Tea||$1.20|
|40 McNuggets & 2 L Fries||$15.25|
|McDonalds Value Pack||$20.78|
|10 Sausage Burrito||$10.53|
|Medium Blue Raspberry Slushie Minute Maid||$2.01|
|Fruit Punch Slushie Minute Maid||$1.71|
|Classic Pack Quarter Pounder Cheese||$16.80|
|40 Nuggets & 4 Med fry with 4 Drinks – Meal||$24.24|
|Favorites for Two||$17.67|
|Medium Fruit Punch Slushie Minute Maid||$2.03|
|10 Pack Hamburger||$9.79|
|BREAKFAST BUNDLE BLITZ BOX||$17.29|
|Mickeyd’S Dinner Box||$13.93|
|2 Apple Pies||$1.85|
|Medium Peach Slushie Minute Maid||$2.05|
|Blue Raspberry Slushie Minute Maid||$1.72|
|Classic Pack Big Mac||$16.66|
|Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled Chicken||$6.47|
|Bacon Ranch Salad with Crispy Chicken||$6.47|
|Bacon Ranch Salad||$5.15|
|Southwest Salad with Grilled Chicken||$6.89|
|Southwest Salad with Crispy Chicken||$6.44|
|Grilled Chicken Southwest Salad||$6.18|
Snacks, Sides & More
|6 Donut Sticks||$2.15|
|Froze Fanta Wild Cherry||$1.91|
|Medium Diet Dr Pepper®||$1.26|
|Barq’s Root Beer||$1.10|
|Medium Minute Maid® Orange Juice||$2.72|
|Frozen Fanta Wild Cherry||$1.84|
|Honest Kids® Organic Apple Juice Drink||$1.35|
|Unsweetened Iced Tea||$1.30|
|Southern Style Sweet Tea||$0.98|
|Medium Frozen Fanta Wild Cherry||$1.76|
|Large Frozen Dr.Pepper||$1.79|
|Pink Lemonade Slushie Minute Maid||$1.99|
|Large Southern Style Sweet Tea||$1.11|
|Minute Maid® Orange Juice||$2.27|
|Medium Root Beer||$1.43|
|M MIX by Sprite Tropic Berry||$1.35|
|Medium Frozen Sprite Lymonade||$1.98|
|M Fanta Orange||$1.38|
|Medium Dr Pepper®||$1.38|
|Medium Sweet Iced Tea||$1.36|
|Diet Dr Pepper®||$1.14|
|Medium Frozen Coca Cola Classic||$1.76|
|Gallon Southern Style Sweet Tea||$4.08|
|Medium Southern Style Sweet Tea||$1.37|
|Minute Maid Fruit Punch||$1.21|
|Gallon UnSweet Tea||$4.17|
|Unsweet Iced Tea||$1.11|
|Frozen Blue Raspberry||$1.87|
|Medium Unsweetened Iced Tea||$1.34|
|Small Southern Style Sweet Tea||$1.22|
|Frozen Coca Cola Classic||$1.87|
|MIX by Sprite Tropic Berry||$1.18|
|Medium Diet Coke®||$1.41|
|Dasani® Bottled Water||$1.79|
|Bottled Orange Juice||$4.03|
|McCafé® Iced Coffee||$2.79|
|McCafé® Decaf Coffee||$2.10|
|McCafé® Hot Chocolate||$2.79|
|McCafé® Iced Latte||$2.79|
|McCafé® Hot Tea||$2.10|
|McCafé® Iced Mocha||$2.79|
|Minute Maid Premium Orange Juice||$2.32|
|Honest Kids’ Appley Ever After Organic Juice Drink||$1.38|
|Fat-Free Chocolate Milk Jug||$1.34|
|1% Low-Fat Milk Jug||$1.38|
Ingredients used in Preparation of McDonald’s Food Items
- Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich – This sandwich is perfect for people who like their chicken crispy, juicy, and tender with a spicy kick. It’s topped with our Spicy Pepper Sauce on a toasted potato roll.
- Big Mac® – A McDonald’s Big Mac starts with two 100% pure beef patties and Big Mac® sauce. It is topped off with pickles, crisp shredded lettuce, finely chopped onion and American cheese. This burger tastes great because it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or added colors from artificial sources.
- Chicken McNuggets® – All Chicken McNuggets are made with 100% white meat chicken and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- McDonald’s World Famous Fries® – McDonald’s World Famous Fries are made with premium potatoes. These fries are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese – A Quarter Pounder with Cheese burger is a delicious, fresh beef burger that is cooked when you order it. It is seasoned with just a pinch of salt and pepper and topped with slivered onions, tangy pickles, and two slices of American cheese on a sesame seed bun.
- Egg McMuffin® – A Egg McMuffin® breakfast sandwich is a great source of protein and it tastes delicious. We put a fresh Grade A egg on a toasted English Muffin, then add real butter and lean Canadian bacon. For the cheese, we use melty American cheese.
- Sausage McMuffin® – The McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin is a sandwich made with an English muffin, a sausage patty, and American cheese.
- Sausage Biscuit – The McDonald’s Sausage Biscuit is the perfect McDonald’s Breakfast to have in the morning. It has sausage that is hot and on a biscuit that is made with buttermilk and real butter.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles® – The sweet taste of maple comes through in Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles®, which are made with soft, warm griddle cakes that are drenched in syrup. The Applewood smoked bacon and a fluffy folded egg distinguish McDonald’s McGriddles® from other grilled cheese sandwiches on the market.
- Sausage McGriddles® – The Sausage McGriddles breakfast sandwich has warm griddle cakes that taste like sweet maple. The sausage is also hot and savory.
- Big Breakfast® – The Big Breakfast® is ideal for any morning. A delicious breakfast meal with a warm biscuit, fluffy scrambled eggs, savory McDonald’s sausage, and crispy golden hash browns awaits you when you wake up.
- Hotcakes – If you enjoy pancakes, you have to try McDonald’s hotcakes with real butter and sweet maple-flavored hotcake syrup.
- Sausage Burrito – The Sausage Burrito is a Breakfast Burrito from McDonald’s that features fluffy scrambled egg, pork sausage, melted cheese, green chilies, and onion. It’s served in a soft tortilla, making it perfect for on-the-go breakfasts.
- Hash Browns – They’re delicious, with a wonderful texture and great crunch. These shredded potato hash brown patties are fluffy on the inside while crispy and toasty on the outside.
- Fruit & Maple Oatmeal – A Fruit and Maple Oatmeal has two whole-grain servings and a light sprinkling of cream and brown sugar. Oatmeal is full of red and green apples, cranberries, and two types of raisins for a hearty, nutritious breakfast of whole grains and fruit.
- Double Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese – A Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese is made with two fresh beef patties that are grilled to perfection. The patties are seasoned with just a touch of salt and pepper, and then cooked when you order. They are topped with slivered onions, tangy pickles, and two slices of melted cheese on a sesame seed bun.
- McDouble® – The McDouble burger is a classic burger made with two beef patties. The patties are seasoned with just a touch of salt and pepper. It is garnished with pickles, chopped onions, ketchup, mustard, and American cheese.
- Spicy Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich – The Spicy Deluxe Crispy Chicken has a lot of flavor. It is spicy and has a lot of chicken. The chicken is on a roll with lettuce, tomatoes, and sauce.
- McChicken® – The chicken burger is a delicious and crunchy choice. It has shredded lettuce and the perfect amount of mayonnaise, all served on a toasted bun.
- Filet-O-Fish® – The Filet-O-Fish is a fish sandwich from McDonald’s that features fish from responsibly managed fisheries, melted American cheese, and creamy McDonald’s tartar sauce on a fluffy steamed bun.
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich – The Crispy Chicken Sandwich from McDonald’s is a southern-style fried chicken sandwich that’s crispy, juicy, and delicate. It comes with crinkle-cut pickles and is served on a toasted, buttered roll.
- McFlurry® with OREO® cookies – The McDonald’s McFlurry with Oreo Cookies is a popular flavor combination made with vanilla soft serve and OREO pieces. It is available in both regular and snack sizes.
- Chocolate Shake – The decadent Chocolate Shake is a delicious treat for any time of day. Our chocolate shake is made with soft ice cream, chocolate syrup, and a creamy whipped topping.
- Hot Fudge Sundae – Creamy vanilla soft serve is blended with chocolaty hot fudge and topped with a delicious chocolate sauce.
- Baked Apple Pie – The baked apple pie recipe includes 100% American-grown apples, and a lattice pastry baked to perfection and sprinkled with sugar.
- Caramel Macchiato – The recipe for Macchiato at McDonald’s® includes rich, dark-roast espresso combined with sweet caramel syrup and topped with ribbons of buttery caramel.
- Cappuccino – The ingredients include whole steamed milk, strong espresso made from environmentally friendly beans, foamed milk, and your choice of flavor.
- Mocha – This recipe for the Macafé® Mocha latte, which was created with espresso beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms, steamed whole milk, chocolate syrup, and whipped topping, is a delicious hot mocha beverage that’s full of earthy chocolaty flavor and decadent creaminess.
- Americano – A delicious, aromatic single shot made with hot water poured over Rainforest Alliance Certified™ espresso.
- Premium Roast Coffee – A cup of our delicious, well-balanced McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee is a luxurious way to pamper yourself. Every 30 minutes, McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee is expertly roasted and freshly brewed with 100% Arabica beans. Choose from three types of sugar, two kinds of sweetener, and one flavor for your black coffee.
- Iced Coffee – The beverage is made from 100% Arabica beans, cream, and your choice of flavored coffee syrup. It’s refreshingly cold and delicious.
- Caramel Frappé – The McDonald’s Caramel Frappé is a coffee drink that includes ice, caramel sauce, whipped cream, and caramel drizzle.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie – The McCafé Strawberry Banana Smoothie contains a delicious blend of fruit purees and juices like strawberry and banana, as well as creamy low-fat yogurt and ice.
- Glazed Pull Apart Donut (Limited time only) – Our glazed pull-apart donut is a delicious and sweet snack that is perfect for any time of the day. Whether you want it in the morning with an iced coffee or in the afternoon with a caramel frappe, we have you covered.
- Apple Fritter – A Swedish specialty that is similar to Grandma’s fritters, simply prepared with cinnamon and apples fried until golden brown and drenched in a delicious glaze icing.
- Cinnamon Roll – McDonald’s cinnamon roll is served hot and packed with cinnamon between buttery, flaky pastry dough drizzled with a delicious cream cheese icing.
- Hi-C® Orange Lavaburst® – Hi-C Orange is back at McDonald’s! It’s the ideal complement to any McDonald’s meal with a fruity taste that pleases your sense of taste. To discover where you may already get Hi-C Orange, use the Hi-C Orange Finder, which will be updated weekly as Hi-C Orange spreads across the country.
- Dr Pepper® – The popular Dr Pepper®, which was originally created in 1885, is made with a unique blend of 23 flavors and available at McDonald’s. With any meal from the menu, Dr Pepper® complements nicely.
People also Ask
What is the BTS Meal from McDonald’s?
The BTS Meal is a special Menu item that is available at McDonald’s locations in South Korea. The meal includes a Chicken McNugget, French Fries, Coke, and Sweet Chili Sauce. The meal is based on the favorite foods of the members of the K-pop group BTS.
What is the McLobster?
The McLobster is a seasonal sandwich that consists of lobster meat, lettuce, and mayonnaise on a bun. The sandwich is only available in certain locations in Canada.
What is the Mc10:35?
The Mc10:35 is a breakfast sandwich that consists of an Egg McMuffin and a McDonald’s hamburger on one bun. The sandwich can only be purchased during the breakfast hours of 10:35 am.
What is the McRib?
The McRib is a sandwich that consists of pork, onions, pickles, and barbecue sauce on a bun. The sandwich is only available occasionally and is typically only offered at select locations.
Is the Monster Mac real??
The Monster Mac is a sandwich that consists of eight beef patties, bacon, cheese, and special sauce on a bun. The sandwich is only available in certain countries and is not currently offered in the United States.
Can you buy Mcdonald’s patties?
No, McDonald’s does not sell its beef patties separately.
What is a Happy Meal and How much does it costs??
A Happy Meal typically includes a hamburger or cheeseburger, small fries, and a drink. The price of a Happy Meal varies by location, but the average cost is $3.99.
What is the Breakfast Menu at McDonald’s?
Breakfast menu includes items such as the Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, Hotcakes, Hashbrowns, and McGriddles.
What is the Dollar Menu at McDonald’s?
Dollar Menu is a menu that offers selected items for $1. Currently, McDonald’s Dollar menu has McChicken, Cheeseburger, Sausage Burrito, McDouble, and the McChicken Deluxe.
What is McDonald’s 2 for 4 breakfast deal??
The 2 for 4 breakfast deal is a promotion where you can get two select breakfast items for $4. The current 2 for 4 breakfast deal offers the Sausage McMuffin with Egg and the Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit.
What is McDonald’s all day breakfast?
McDonald’s all day breakfast is a promotion where you can get breakfast items such as the Egg McMuffin and Sausage McMuffin at any time of day.
What is the healthiest breakfast at McDonald’s??
The Egg White Delight McMuffin is the healthiest breakfast item on the Food Menu. The sandwich is made with an egg white patty, Canadian bacon, and white cheddar cheese on an English muffin.
What time is breakfast over at McDonald’s?
The breakfast menu is available until 10:30 am.
What are the new items at McDonald’s?
The New Menu includes the Buttermilk Crispy Tenders, the Triple Thick Shakes, and the McPick 2 for $5.
Who are McDonald’s biggest competitors?
Burger King, Wendy’s, and Taco Bell are some of McDonald’s biggest competitors. While each restaurant has its own unique offerings, they all compete for customers in the fast-food hamburger market.
What is on the $1, $2, and $3 menu at McDonald’s?
The $1 menu at McDonald’s includes items such as the McDouble and McChicken sandwiches, while the $2 menu features items such as the Sausage McMuffin with Egg and the 2 Cheeseburger Meal. The $3 menu offers items such as the Quarter Pounder with Cheese and the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.
What’s the secret menu at McDonald’s?
The secret menu at McDonald’s is said to include items such as the Land, Sea, and Air Burger, the McGangBang, and the Monster Mac. While McDonald’s has not officially released a secret menu, some employees have leaked information about what is available.
What are the lowest-calorie items on the McDonald’s menu?
Some of the lowest-calorie items on the McDonald’s menu are:
- Salads: Side salad, Caesar Salad without chicken, Garden Salad without chicken
- Desserts/Snacks: Fruit ‘n yogurt parfait, Cone (vanilla or chocolate), Apple slices
- Beverages: Diet Coke, Unsweetened Ice Tea, Sprite Zero, Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade
- Breakfast: Egg McMuffin (no meat), Fruit & Maple Oatmeal, Yogurt Parfait with Granola
- Sandwiches/Wraps (without fries): McDouble, McChicken, Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap (crispy), Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap (grilled), Filet-O-Fish
Is McDonald’s menu different countries?
Due to differences in cultures and tastes, McDonald’s menu items can vary significantly from country to country. For example, while hamburgers are widely available at McDonald’s restaurants around the world, other items such as pork sandwiches and turtle soup are offered in some countries and not others. Additionally, some menu items may be prepared differently in different countries in order to accommodate local preferences.
How many items are on the McDonald’s menu in 2022?
As of early 2021, there were approximately 145 items on the McDonald’s menu in the United States. This number is constantly changing, however, as new menu items are introduced and others are discontinued. Additionally, the number of items on the menu can vary from country to country.
Story of McDonald’s
McDonald’s is an American fast food restaurant chain founded in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald. In 1948, they re-organized their company as a hamburger stand employing production line methods. In 1955, businessman Ray Kroc became a franchise agent for the firm. He subsequently bought the chain from the McDonald brothers and oversaw its worldwide expansion.
McDonald’s is the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries across 37,855 outlets as of 2018. Although “McDonalds” is most famous for its hamburgers, cheeseburgers and french fries, they also feature chicken products, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, wraps, and desserts. In response to changing consumer tastes, the McDonald’s has expanded its Menu with more options and varieties.
There are a total of 14,155 company-operated locations and 23,700 franchised locations, which includes 21,685 locations franchised by affiliates and 2,015 locations licensed to foreign affiliates. McDonald’s has steadily expanded its presence in East Asia with branches opening across China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam throughout the 1990s and 2000s.
In November 2017, McDonald’s acquired a minority stake in Pret A Manger. The company has since then been working on expanding its Restaurant menu and coffee offerings in the United Kingdom.
In May 2018, it was announced that Steve Easterbrook had become the new CEO of McDonald’s, replacing Don Thompson. Easterbrook is the ninth CEO of McDonald’s and was previously the President and Chief Brand Officer before becoming CEO. Under his leadership, the company has seen a significant turnaround, with overall positive global sales for the first time in six years.
Easterbrook has also implemented changes to Restaurant Menu & advertising, as well as introduced new technologies such as mobile ordering and delivery. He has also expanded McDonald’s Food presence in international markets such as China and Japan.
McDonald’s has been a target of criticism for its alleged role in the obesity epidemic, negative impact on local small businesses, animal cruelty, links to childhood obesity, exploitation of low-wage workers, and use of genetically modified ingredients. The company has also been criticized for its environmental impact.
Despite these criticisms, McDonald’s remains a popular fast food restaurant chain and continues to expand its operations in both established and new markets. In 2018, McDonald’s was ranked as the 6th most valuable brand by Forbes with a brand value of $130.4 billion.
Here’s the Full List of McDonald’s Menu that has different varieties of items such as:
- Chicken burgers
- French Fries
- Soft Drinks
Some of their most popular McDonald’s Menu Items include the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, and McNuggets. McDonald’s also offers Breakfast menu which include items such as the Egg McMuffin and Pancakes & Sausage. In response to changing consumer tastes, McDonald’s has expanded its Menu to include salads, fish, smoothies, and fruits. The company has also introduced new technologies such as mobile ordering and delivery.
McDonald’s restaurants offer both counter service and drive-thru options. The company also has a McCafe line of coffee and espresso products.
McDrive is a Drive-Thru service offered by McDonald’s. McDrive locations typically have a separate area for parking and ordering. Customers can order from a kiosk or via the McDonald’s app and have their food delivered to their car.
A popular coffee and food chain from the McDonald’s corporation, the McCafé was launched in 1993 in Melbourne, Australia. It is located inside every McDonald’s location and offers an assortment of espresso-based drinks, lattes, and sweet treats. While the coffee and food offerings are similar, they are separate entities that are owned and operated by separate companies. Read on to learn more about McCafe and its history.
Coffee is the main feature of the McCafe menu. McCafe features a variety of espresso-based beverages that include a variety of blends, including iced caramel lattes and French vanilla latte. This drink has a distinctive, deep flavor and is a great balance to a meal of Chicken McNuggets and French fries. The McCafe Coffee features sustainable beans, milk, and foam, as well as a light caramel drizzle.
Sugar-sweetened drinks at McCafé are high in calories and lack fiber. If you’re trying to lose weight, sugary beverages may sabotage your efforts. Alternatively, you can go for black coffee and choose one without any sugar. If you’re on a tight budget, try to choose a coffee with zero calories. It’s also a great way to enjoy McCafé’s coffee without the sugary drinks.
Hong Kong’s McDonald’s Next is a unique concept that combines a healthy Food menu with the fast-food chain’s familiar comfort food. The new Restaurant has polished concrete flooring and untreated oak furniture with understated line drawings of classic Menu items. The decor is modern and clean and the lighting scheme is upgraded. The “Menu” includes a variety of salads, burgers, and side dishes as well as a healthy option like quinoa and lentils.
Another collaboration that McDonald’s has announced is a celebrity meal with rapper Saweetie. In the celebrity Meal, the rapper will offer a Big Mac, 4-piece Chicken McNuggets, medium fries, and a Sprite. The Saweetie meal will include two dipping sauces. The Saweetie ‘n Sour sauce will be repackaged with bling, making it a perfect pair for the new meal.
In France, a McDonald’s has resurfaced as a symbol of anti-American sentiment. While not quite at the height of French gastronomy, this restaurant has become a fashionable hangout for Hong Kong tourists. Its unique location has inspired other McDonald’s branches, including one at the Admiralty station, and one at the Hong Kong airport’s Terminal 1 public departures area. Both of these new locations offer an interesting experience and a cheap way to get a meal.
McDonalds Canada has an annual event, called McHappy Day, to raise money for local charities. In addition to donations to the Ronald McDonald House, a percentage of all McHappy Day purchases goes to local children’s charities. McDonald’s is a great choice for families who need help raising money for children. In Canada, McHappy Day is celebrated on September 29 each year. This year, McDonald’s is giving back to the community in Estevan.
During McHappy Day, McDonald’s employees are encouraged to wear t-shirts with a message to encourage people to support the cause. For example, McHappy Day has raised over $26,000 for local children’s charities, and McDonald’s employees will be recognized with thank you videos and special t-shirts to commemorate the day. Customers can also buy McDelivery via McDonald’s app, or other services.
In Hong Kong, a McDonalds McRefugee is a homeless person who chooses to spend the night in a 24-hour fast-food restaurant. The term is a neologism, originally coined in the Japanese language. “Net cafe refugee” translates to “Internet café refugee.” Since McDonald’s opened 24-hour branches in mainland China in September 2006, the number of McRefugees has risen. The study also found that in one month alone, there were 448 people who had spent the night in a McDonald’s restaurant.
The McRefugee phenomenon is not limited to Hong Kong; the practice has spread to other Asian cities as well. According to a survey conducted by the Tai Ping Shan branch of the Junior Chamber International, almost 70 percent of McRefugees are not homeless but instead, they are struggling to find a place to live.
- Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Founded: April 15, 1955, San Bernardino, CA
- Founders: Richard McDonald, Maurice McDonald
- Customer service: 1800-244-6227
Mcdonald’s also offers a variety of menu items at different prices. McDonald’s also offers combo meals at a discounted price. New food items are regularly added to the McDonald’s Menu Items catalog. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat or a full meal, mcdonalds is sure to have something that will satisfy your cravings. For more updates, subscribe to Tastekid website to get latest Menu items of the best Restaurants.